One has to face some plumbing issues with time when one uses a place to live or to do business. Different plumbing issues include leaking faucets or pipes, clogged drains, toilets or showers, burst pipes, decreased pressure of running water, backup of sewage due to blocked pipes or drains, broken sump pump, failed hot water heater and others.
When you face such problems, you would not be able to understand the exact cause and would need professional help to assess the situation and solve the problem.
So, when you observe that water in your toilet, shower or kitchen sink is not going down the drain but accumulating instead; flooding in your basement because of a broken sump pump, leaking water inside a wall and mold on it, water not coming with pressure from the shower or faucets, cold water coming from the faucets and a broken hot water heater, you have to contact emergency plumbers to come and correct the fault in your plumbing system or sewerage system.
With advancing time and technology, there are now coming advancements in the field of plumbing also and these techniques are as follows:
- Drain jetting: to remove the materials blocking the drains, this is an advanced technique where a washer with a high pressure of water of about 2500 to 4000 pascals is used. This new method is better than all the old ones like a drain snake, toxic solutions or a plunger and the results are also good.
- Pipe relining: to treat cracked, burst or broken pipes, instead of doing all the digging and replacing the pipes, the plumbers can now use a liner; placing it inside the original pipe and allowing it to heal. This is called trenchless pipe repair.
- CCTV Drain Cameras: in order to view the exact cause or source of leaking or blocking of pipes, a CCTV drain camera can now be used to make the process of repair quick and easy.
- Tree root control: sometimes, tree roots are growing deep within the pipes and then eventually cause their blockage. After diagnosing the problem of the growing roots, a chemical treatment method is used that would stop the growth of the roots without causing any harm.
- Equipment for leak detection: if your walls indicate their there are pipes leaking within them or your bill indicates the leak, then in order to find the exact site of the leak, the leak detection microphone is used.
All these advanced methods are now being used for the correct detection and treatment of plumbing problems. In addition to all these services you could also get other services from plumbers from repairing to replacement and installation.
At plumbing pros, the certified master plumbers are skilled in performing their job in the best way under any kind of tough circumstances. They are available 24/7. Whenever you need their services, they are just one call away. They would also provide with a restoration team if there is any damage in your property and work with your insurance company.